Prices

Home / Prices

Our room rates include 1 night for 1 or 2 people in the room type chosen. All prices on this page are inclusive of VAT.

For certain times of the year (Easter, National Holidays, etc.), a minimum number of nights may be required. See our Season Guide

There is the possibility of full rental of the rural house for business meetings, family celebrations, etc. Please check availability. The minimum reservation in this modality is two nights. This method allows the use of the kitchen, the barbecue and the wood oven by the customers.
Discounts of 15% for stays of three nights or more. If you book on our website you will have the Best Price Guaranteed !!!
OFFER WEEKEND 

Superior Double Room – € 150. Includes two nights for two people on a bed and breakfast basis.

Junior Suite – € 200. Includes two nights for two people on a bed and breakfast basis.

Conditions: VAT included. Exclusive contracting on our website. Friday and Saturday nights. Subject to availability.

 

ACCOMMODATION LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON
Double room (Single Occupancy) 60€ 65€
Double Room 75€ 80€
Junior Suite 90€ 95€
The House 365€ 385€

Catering service

Breakfast: 5€ per person. Tipo buffet con productos locales (embutido, fruta, bollería, tostadas, zumo etc…)

Dinner: 15€ per person (Adulto) & 10€ per person (Children’s menu). Drinks sold separately. Este servicio es necesario reservarlo antes del mediodía.
.

 

Further Information

  • Babies (to 3 years old): free; possibility of free cot (if reserved in advance).
  • Extra beds: 80×190 cm for children aged 3 to 17. Suplement: 10€ per night.
  • When reserving your room, please give an arrival time as reception is not available 24/7.
  • Rooms must be vacated by 12.00 h.
  • Rooms available from 15.00 h.

Season Guide

2020

Low season: Stays from Sunday to Thursday (except eve of public holidays and public holidays).
High season: Stays on Friday, Saturday, holiday w/e, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
Minimum stays – dates:

April (Holy Week): Minimum stay of 3 nights.

Bank Holiday 1 May: Minimum stay of 2 nights

Puente del Pilar: Minimum stay of 2 nights

Constitution Holiday: Minimum stay of 3 nights

At Christmas and New Year’s Eve the house can be reserved exclusively in its full rental mode.

 

Reservations & cancellations

  • Your reservation is confirmed upon receipt of 25% of the cost in advance (credit card or transfer); the remaining 75% is due upon arrival.
  • Cash and credit cards (Visa or Mastercard) are the accepted methods of payment at the manor house.
  • Refunds are only available if cancellation occurs at least 5 days prior to the date of arrival. The advance is charged to your account from 5 days prior to the reservation. If you fail to inform us of a cancellation or do not appear to check in, you will be charged for the whole stay.
  • A reservation is held until 10 pm the night of your arrival, unless otherwise stated.
  • The advance (less expenses) will only be returned in the case of a substantiated illness.