Function room with chimney
Garden with BBQ & wood-fired oven
Terrace with veranda
Wine cellar & bar 24hr vending service
Services for ornithological tourism
Garage for motorcycles and bikes
- Buffet breakfast with traditional local products.
- Dinners (reservation required).
- BBQ/wood-fired oven available to all guests to organise meals for groups (upon request and minimum 3 rooms participating).
- Possibility to organise meals for groups in a “hunters’ shelter” in the countryside (upon request).
- “La Chinata”amenities with organic olive oil.
- Hair dryer.
- Free WIFI.
- Languages: Spanish & English.
- Baby cot upon request.
- Hunting: armourer & kennels.
- Hiring/renting services & activities organised.
- Pets welcome. Read the rules for pets.
- Ornithological Tourism: Guides of birds in Aragon and preparation of Pic-Nics to take.
Rules for stays with pets
- Your dog cannot be alone in the room when you are not at the house.
- Dogs are not allowed in the function room or dining room. Dogs are allowed on the terrace and in the garden.
- Please ensure your dogs are quiet and do not disturb other guests.
- Please follow the regulations for “potentially dangerous” breeds (use of muzzle and on the lead in common areas).